Thursday, September 20, 2012

Introducing

Photobucket

Ava Pearce Wade
Born Friday, September 7th at 2:50am
8 lbs even, 20 inches

I'm so sorry it has taken me almost two weeks to get this post up. But y'all? This motherhood thing is no joke. Time for taking, uploading and sorting pictures and blogging is pretty much nonexistent. But I'll try, I promise.

It will be a while before I'm ready to get my thoughts together to share her birth story, but just know for now that everything went really well and I'm so proud of all of us (me, Lee and Ava). We did great!

These first two weeks have not been easy for us, but I'll get into those details later. 

For now, just know that we are completely and absolutely in love. She's just perfect and is already the apple of her daddy's eye. We can't stop staring at her and marveling at the fact that she's ours.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Enjoy your sweet girl!
    ~Ericka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She's beautiful. Hope you are all settling in well! These first few weeks are tough! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...