Thursday, July 5, 2012

30 Weeks and 31 Weeks

1. How far along? 31 weeks and 2 days

2. How big is baby? Baby center says she's measuring over 16 inches long and weighs about 3.3 lbs (as much as 4 navel oranges).

3. We had a doctor's appointment and ultrasound last week at 30 weeks. She was measuring right on track at 30w1d, 3lbs 4oz, and in the 49th percentile. The one downside? She's breech. At 30 weeks, she still has plenty of time to flip, but because she's been in the same position for the past 3 ultrasounds, she might be stubborn and decide to stay put. Our doctor talked to us about our options, but for now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she'll do her thing on her own!

4. What we've been up to: I helped decorate for and direct a wedding last weekend -- between that and mom's retirement party earlier in June, they've kept me super busy. Once the wedding was over, we took a few days to relax at the beach and the river, which was much needed! Now that we're back home with those things behind us, it feels really nice to have nothing on my to-do list that isn't baby related (even though that baby to-do list is very long!). Maybe I'll even get around to writing you a few blog posts beyond my weekly check-ins :)

5. How I've been feeling: really big all of a sudden. I keep bumping my belly into things and being surprised that it's there. But other than that I can't complain too much. I started having some back pain last week that was a bit worrisome but I think a few days of rest have cleared it up.

6. What I'm looking forward to: picking the crib up from Pottery Barn and getting it set up this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...