Tuesday, May 8, 2012

23 Weeks

1. How big? The size of a mango -- 11 inches long and just over a pound.

2. Movement: Lee finally felt her this week! She's moving around a lot, but she's a little finicky. As soon as you put a hand against my stomach she decides to stop moving. But finally we were patient enough and Lee was able to feel a big kick. So sweet.

3. Exercise: I've been trying to walk more regularly, for at least 30 minutes. Luckily the weather has been cooperating lately and hasn't gotten too hot yet. I'm also hoping to hit up the neighborhood pool once it opens next weekend for some leisurely laps or try out water aerobics at the Y.

4. Cravings: nothing in particular and everything in general. I did dream about Oreos the other night, so maybe those need to be in my future?

5. Baby gear: we did some browsing at Babies R Us this weekend and I think we decided on a car seat. I think every time I go there I am a little less overwhelmed. Maybe by the time we go to register it won't be such a panic-inducing experience.

Not much else to update you on baby-wise, but I do owe you a big catch-up post on life over the past month or so. Hopefully this week or weekend.

And finally, a little sneak peak of baby girl's room. It's going to be awesome! (And p.s. -- did I tell you I have the best husband ever? Well, I do.)

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...