Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sugar's Favorite Ornament

So we put up our tree this weekend. Let me just say that I'm normally opposed to decorating before Thanksgiving weekend but Lee forced me. So we currently have a fall pumpkins out and our Christmas tree up. Whatever.

Anyway, we have this fluffy feather ornament we hang on our tree and Sugar's always been a bit obsessed with it. When I pulled it out of the box this year she went nuts. By the time I pulled my phone out, she was more interested in the phone at first than the ornament but you get the drift:


I made sure to hang it low on the tree where she can get to it. She likes to go up and nuzzle it every now and then. I think she wants it to be her friend.

Either that, or she wants to pluck it and eat it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...