Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Brevyn Turns One

My cousin's sweet baby girl turned one last weekend. Here are some of my favorite pics from her party.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Birthday Brevyn!

P.S. -- I'm learning more and more about editing photos, and I especially had fun playing around with these. I'm by no means an expert, but I thought it might be fun to show you some of the "befores" of these shots and what I did to get to the "afters." I'll do that tomorrow, so swing by if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...