Thursday, February 18, 2010

We're Going Down Under

Do you remember back in June when I wrote this post about longing to take a big trip? Well, I’m crazy excited to report that we have officially booked a trip to AUSTRALIA!

We are over the moon about it and I didn’t even have to twist Lee’s arm too terribly much. The trip isn’t until the fall, but I have a feeling it will be here before we know it.

We’ll spend two and a half weeks on what will hopefully be the adventure of our lives: snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef, camping in
Kakadu National Park, exploring the rain forest, and relaxing on the beautiful, secluded Heron Island.

And because I’m all about mantras this week, here’s the one that inspired us to take the plunge:



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...