Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekend Randoms

  • This weekend included visits to World Market, the flea market, Fresh Market and the farmer's market. That's a lot of markets.
  • At the flea market I bought an antique frame for a project I want to try and some Girl Scout cookies (peanut butter patties of course). Not sure which purchase I was more excited about.
  • We met Lee's family for a yummy lunch at the farmer's market restaurant and then bought some fresh produce.
  • At Fresh Market, we bought fixins for a delicious Saturday night dinner -- chicken venice stuffed with herbs and goat cheese, pesto pasta salad, sundried tomato cheese bread and wine.
Photobucket
  • On Sunday we worked off our dinner from the night before with a two hour hike with Sugar at Jordan Lake, complete with a picnic lunch.
  • I savored every last moment of Olympic competition as we watched the US/Canada hockey game. I've watched at least 3-4 hours of Olympic coverage every single day of the past two weeks. It's going to be a long two and a half years before London 2012.
  • We planted seeds this weekend for our vegetable garden. Well, Lee planted the seeds, and I made a pretty diagram of of what we planted.
Photobucket
  • One week later, my wheatgrass is out of control.
Photobucket
  • Be sure to tune in this week for my next room reveal.
  • This is my 100th post! I've certainly enjoyed my time with you so far, and I hope you have too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...