Sunday, December 13, 2009

This Week on Wades of 108

I know some of you were worried that I'd fallen off the face of the earth since I went two weeks without blogging a single thing. Well fear not. Here's what you can expect this week on Wades of 108:

- Christmas Tour of Homes post
- Tightwad Tuesday, Christmas edition
- Wordless Wednesday
- Christmas Card Carousel post
- Friday Link Love

If you found yourself missing me while I was gone, leave a comment now and then so I know you're out there and I'm not just talking to myself. (Although I kind of enjoy talking to myself sometimes, especially in the shower.)

1 comment:

  1. Do you use google analytics? Set it up. You can see all types of fun stuff... vistors, keywords that bring people to your site {that one always makes me laugh}. Anyway, that way even with no comments you know people are still reading. :-)
    PS- Your Christmas card was beautiful! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...