Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hello July!

July is going to be both busy and fun. Busy, because work is rather crazy right now, and fun because I'm starting it off with a long four day weekend of 4th of July festivities at the river (thanks McKinney for giving us Thursday AND Friday off!).

In the midst of all the madness, here are my goals for July:

1. Create and order a photobook of our honeymoon pics (similar to
this one I created for our parents of our wedding photos)
2. Finish unpacking desk/office boxes and get desk set up (yes, we’ve been in our house almost a year and we still have unpacked boxes) AND back up my computer
3. Move 3 of the books on my “
To Read” shelf to the “Read” shelf in Good Reads
4. Finish organizing our closet
5. Replant my porch planters and patio planter to replace the dead pansies

I'm hoping that by sharing my To Do's for the month, I'll actually be motivated to DO them, instead of them just lingering on my list like the usually do. At the end of the month, I'll let you know how I did and share my goals for August.

Happy 4th everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...