Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This Post is Random

1. I was so fortunate to attend the pharmacy school graduation of two of my dearest friends on Saturday. The ceremony was great, and the party afterwards was even better. I had a blast goofing off with my "other Dawson family" that I don't get to see nearly enough. Congrats Sara and Chrissy, I'm so proud of you guys! Here's a pic of me and Sara in her funny hat:


2. YAYYYY for Kris Allen making it to the finals on AI. Ever since Anoop left, Kris has been my fav. (Props to Erin for backing Kris all along). Even though Adam is sure to win, at least Kris is still in the mix. However, we all know that American Idol is just a holdover until the best show on television begins - SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE. Can't wait!

3. Here's a quick video of Sugar's new trick.


I told you this post was random. Maybe I'll be feeling more cohesive tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...