Monday, April 13, 2009

Signs of Spring

Spring is finally here, even if it hasn't felt like it very much lately. Our first clue that spring is here were the beautiful tulips and hyacinths blooming in our yard that we had planted last October.


The flowers only stayed pretty for about a week and a half though, so I snipped the tulips and enjoyed them inside for a bit longer:


The second sign of spring was the arrival of the baby chicks and ducks at Tractor Supply. Now if you know me, you know I do not enjoy birds. In fact, I'm terrified of them. But there's no denying that baby chicks and ducks are cute. So Lee held them, while I snapped pics with my phone.


I'll be back tomorrow to write about our Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...